Friday, June 16, 2006

Stash reduction? MAYBE

Tried something new today.

Been doodling around with Ebay since I realised "A" will need a clarinet for school, and it may pay to get one that is lightly used and/or in refurbished state, rather than spend WELL over $260/year to rent one.....but I accidentally tripped over an interesting feature, the "Want it Now" section, which is basically wishes posted, hoping that someone will put up that item.

Guess what?

I found a section on YARN wishes, and actually had two of them in my stash!

Took some digital pictures, stumbled around with the on-line selling features, and I now have my first two items listed on Ebay.
Hopefully the 'wishers' will find these to their liking and make some offers.

Hope to find more things I can winnow down this way.

No comments: