Thursday, October 27, 2005

FINI Divine Long Lacy Cardigan

WHOO HOO!

All sewn and woven up.

I was about to sew on three big black post buttons, but I think they will be better off done with small two-holed buttons on the back of the button band, or at least a wide grosgrain ribbon backing, so that will have to wait until the next time I am at a sewing store.

In the meantime, I am wearing it, and it will be most helpful this winter in helping to keep the temperature dialed down.

Can't get a picture of it on though, hubby is in Buffalo for a HazMat job, and there is already another job lined up for tomorrow, so who knows when an adult will be around to help me out with the pix?

I know that I should get back to the maroon chevron pullover, but shouldn't I put it aside and get working on holiday stuff????

No comments: